Friday 13 February 2015

Belgian return, training camp on the cards.

So, I've arrived in Poperinge, a small town in the North West of Belgium. The home of CT Tomacc, where I've been based for the last two seasons. It's great to be back, I'm already settling in to old routines, which can make a big difference when preparing for an intense season of racing.

With just over 3 weeks till the first race of the season, we are heading down to the South of France, for a 10 day team training camp. This will give us the chance to get to know each other and catch up before the season kicks off. After the training camp we have our team presentation on the 27th February back in Poperinge. It'll be great catching up with the team, hearing about how everyone's Winter has gone, and their aims for the year,

I personally have had a pretty solid Winter so far, nothing crazy, but plenty of riding, and I'm very pleased with how it's all gone. I'm still pretty fresh, but think my condition is where it needs to be for this time of year and I'm raring to go!

I'm also very lucky to have the support of the Dave Rayner Fund this season, which will be a big help to me achieving my goals.

I'll be creating a couple more pages to the blog soon, so keep an eye out!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment